At its Worldwide Developers Conference in June, Apple introduced iWork for
iCloud, a browser-based version of its productivity suite of Pages, Numbers,
and Keynote. The service has been in beta testing since that time, and the
company is widely expected to make an official announcement about its launch
at today's media event, alongside new versions of iWork for both OS X and iOS.
Confirming that iWork for iCloud should officially launch today immediately
following Apple's media event, users attempting to access the iWork apps on
iCloud.com are currently being greeted with messages alerting them that the
service is being upgraded and that in "just a few short hours" they will have
access to the new features.
**Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories**
• Tim Cook Joins Board of Advisors at Tsinghua University's School of
Economics and Management
• October 22nd Media Event Spoiler Free Video Stream
• Sales Gap Between iPhone 5s and 5c Narrowing Over Time
• Google Hangouts for iOS Gets Voice Calling, Google Voice Integration
• OS X Mavericks Server Golden Master Seeded Ahead of October 22 Media Event
• Amazon France and Amazon Germany Hint at Upcoming Refresh for Apple TV
• Apple ...