Apple premiered a new ad during NFL games this afternoon, showcasing the new
gold iPhone 5s. The ad, which features the song "Ooh La La" by Goldfrapp
[iTunes] and no dialogue, depicts golden liquid metal morphing into the iPhone
Earlier this week, Apple launched the first magazine ads for the iPhone 5s,
also featuring the gold model.
The new ad is very similar to the Plastic Perfected spot for the iPhone 5c
that debuted in September.
Apple has been heavily advertising the iPhone 5c on television in recent
weeks, but we have seen relatively little about the 5s, likely because of
(Thanks to _The Verge_ for the video)
**Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories**
• Google Hangouts for iOS Gets Voice Calling, Google Voice Integration
• OS X Mavericks Server Golden Master Seeded Ahead of October 22 Media Event
• Amazon France and Amazon Germany Hint at Upcoming Refresh for Apple TV
• Apple Releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update to Test for Data
Loss Issue [Updated]
• Facebook for iOS Updated With Editing Features, Photo Comments
• AT&T to Introduce $5 Per Day 250MB iPad Data Passes, $25 3-Month 1GB Data
• Microsoft Launches 'Remote ...